Creative Commons License
Lugares que disfrutar en Tokyo (texto y fotos) by Janice Ramírez is licensed under a Creative Commons Reconocimiento-No comercial-Sin obras derivadas 3.0 Unported License.

I'm still an ANIME fan, as we say in Mexico: an Otaku

I've been working at the Humane Society of Cozumel since May, 2011.
I'm sorry to inform, we have A LOT of homeless animals on the street for lack of education and bad laws that wont protect our dearest friends: dogs and cats. All sizes, shapes and ages, with no respect of breed or sex or health.... people wont take care of them properly or will just abandon them as if they were trash.
The good news is that there are people that CARE and work hard to give those animals their health back and a forever HOME with responsible owners.
Long story short, every time we get a new dog or cat, we check it, deworm, vaccinate, etc and give the pet a name. They usually would get a nice mexican or american name. I give them JAPANESE names, from food, to anime characters, they all go to new homes where people will ask: what does that "mexican" name means??? so I have to explain: I'm in love with Japan, I give japanese names. The easiest: INU and NEKKO, others I named: SAKURA, KOICHI, GOHAN, KRILLIN, AKIRA, KURO, YAMCHA, there was a puppy called SHINJU but that wasn´t me :)
Here a link to a blog about GOHAN, a little dog now known as HOGAN living far away from Mexico's Caribbean sea.
http://www.wordwitlox.com/dogblog/2011/12/hogan-in-mexico/

No hay comentarios: